The Hinds Head has a reputation for delivering the best quality fresh food and is the highest ranked restaurant in Stockport on TripAdvisor. We are very proud to hold a 5 star food hygiene rating from Stockport Council. Our classic rustic menu which changes seasonally is created by our chefs and management ideas. This gives you the opportunity to have input on future menu choices and new ideas.
The Hinds Head has a large outdoor seating area with a superb mix of customers including young families, regular diners and leisurely weekend drinkers, we cater to and welcome all.
We are looking for an experienced Chef. You will be an experienced, motivated and hardworking individual with experience of volume and handling fresh food, who wants to work in a professional kitchen alongside experienced and competent chefs. You will need to have a keen eye for detail and be very passionate about delivering honest exciting fresh food.
Why choose the Hinds Head?
- A very good work and life balance.
- Nice friendly working environment.
- Competitive pay. (weekly pay)
- Well maintained and equipped kitchen.
- A path to move yourself within the business.
- An input on seasonal menu changes & daily specials.
- In house training with goals/targets.
- 3 months review by your Kitchen Manager.
- Flexible weekly rota.
What we’re looking for at the Hinds Head
- Local within a reasonable commute.
- Personality, passionate & professionalism.
- Qualified NVQ catering qualification experience.
- Clean and well presented at all times.
- Good communication skills in all areas.
- A good Team player working well with the FOH team.
- Experience in a high volume gastro pub.
- Always motivated at all times.
- Working well under pressure on busy shifts.
- A food health & hygiene certificate is a must.
- Ensuring that the kitchen is organised during your shift & after.
- Experience of 2/3 years would be an advantage.
- Understanding of food par levels of ordering stock, wastage and portion control including daily paperwork and kitchen records.
Job Type: Full-time
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO: info@HindsHead.co.uk